Web Site Privacy Policies
VIRTUAL DOG SHOW VIDEO REQUIREMENTS
- You should set-up a ring either in your back yard a friends back yard or a public park. The ring should be at minimum 40 feet by 40 feet, preferably 50 feet by 50 feet. You can go to homedepot or any other store that sell survey stakes which are about 20 inches high with a small vinyl flag. They usually cost under $10.00 dollars.
- You will need an assistant to assist you with the video. Most newer telephones have video capability with very good resolution. The good thing about the video submitted by you can be taken at your dogs best, because you can practice, take several videos and submit the best one showing your dog at the best he or she can perform.
- Videos from start to finish can only be 3 minutes long. Time your movement to assure you do not submit a video that is longer than 3 minutes.
- Also, we need to be provided with 4 still photos. Front, Rear, Left profile, and right profile. The size of the photo should be no larger than 4” x 6” inches.
- No audio is allowed.
- Dress should be either skirt and blouse or blouse and slacks for females. Males should wear either suits, dress pants, and long or short dress shirts. Any other dress such as shorts, muscle shirts will be denied entry in the show.
- Once you have entered you will be issued an armband number if you are entering a new dog in our show. Those who are entering a dog that has been shown with us before will use their number that had been issued to them. The number will be a permenant number that will be used for all shows that you enter.
- All information provided by the exhibitor will become the sole property of the American Rare Breed Association or the Kennel Club USA.
You can send your video to one of the following email addresses: